Updated: Thu, Sep 21, 2017 4:57 PM
This company has a strong rich heritage in their industry and a name that you can proudly stand behind. They are not the new kids on the block, they have products and procedures down to a fine science so you can take comfort knowing you are offering the best quality and service to your customers.
In regards to the right person – we have been given an open brief and we can consider a fresh graduate right up to a time served engineer looking for a change. The key is your technical sales ability.
* Preference would be someone with a technical or similar qualification.
* Proven background in building relationships with trade customers.
* Drive and have your own car.
* Someone that can work autonomously and manage their time effectively.
* Have a good commercial acumen.
* Can communicate across all levels comfortably and understand your target audience.
* Be prepared to work in the office but also attend off-site meetings with clients when
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…