Updated: Thu, Jul 12, 2018 9:07 AM
Our clients require an experienced Tool Setter to bolster their current team of engineers within an expanding manufacturer of specialist metal products.
A hands-on role within the manufacturing department. Looking for someone with a mechanical mind, who can adapt and transfer their existing setting skills to our particular product range.
– To set all tooling for the presses each day as per the supervisor’s instruction.
– To work effectively with the tool room on repair/refurbishment of tooling.
– To work with the tool room & subcontractors on the design and installation of new tooling.
– Aid in training for the operators to ensure best practise is followed.
– To strip down and clean tooling at the end of a batch run, noting any faults/wear etc.
– To Generate and maintain a tooling register.
– To organize and maintain the tooling storage area.
9 Hydraulic Deep Drawing Presses & Associated Tooling
* Experience on operating hydraulic presses.
* Experience of tool setting.
* Good organizational skills (multi-tasker).
* Good communication skills, able to establish and maintain effective contact with staff of all levels.
* Understanding/Experience of ISO 9001.
* Experience of Tool maintenance, (stripping down/cleaning/fault finding)
* Experience of Tool design.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…