Updated: Thu, Sep 06, 2018 11:32 AM
Are you an experienced Underwriter? Do specialise in motor trade policies? Can you build and maintain relationships with commercial clients?
This National Insurer based in West Malling are currently seeking experienced Underwriters for their Motor Trade team.
Due to continuous growth this local leader of industry have opportunities for certified Underwriters with experience writing Motor Trade Combined policies.
– Underwrite bespoke motor trade combined risks
– Manage renewals, cancellations & MTA’s
– Develop and maintain relationships with regional brokers and other third parties
– Maintain up to date knowledge of commercial lines , regional broking, and current
– CII/ACII certified or working towards
– Solid underwriting experience
– Commercial lines experience
– Experience liaising with brokers, clients and other third parties
– Confident, and articulate communicator
– Proven technical knowledge
– Commercial combined/Motor trade
Salary is dependent on level and experience;
£30,000 – £35,000
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
There is also parking on-site, pension contribution, holiday allowance, and a bonus scheme.
To be considered please apply.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…