Updated: Thu, Mar 12, 2020 9:54 AM
Our client is currently looking to recruit experienced Warehouse Operatives at their busy site in Dartford.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operatives:
* Inbound and outbound loading
* Order picking
* Stock running
* Pallet building
* General Housekeeping
* PPT (powered pallet truck) experience
* Forklift license would be a benefit but not a must-have
* Good organisational skills
* Excellent timekeeping and reliability
The hours of work will be 45 hours a week – 13:00-22:00 Sunday to Thursday. There will also be the option of overtime.
Benefits of becoming the Warehouse Operatives:
* 28 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
* A contributory pension scheme
* Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
* Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Warehouse Operatives role then please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…