Updated: Fri, Jul 13, 2018 12:23 PM
· Accurate Pick and Pack of goods required for Sales Orders
· Goods Inward, inspection and stock accuracy checks
· Raise delivery notes and input delivery details onto courier systems
· Liaise with and book couriers for orders
· Adhere to stock control and stock take processes
· Continuously improve housekeeping and health and safety standards
· Advise Warehouse Supervisor of any stock shortages and discrepancies or quality concerns
· Ensure all jobs are completed to required timescales in order to meet agreed customer delivery dates
A Fork Lift Truck Licence would be an advantage but if not the client is willing to provide training for the right candidate.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…