Updated: Mon, Jan 07, 2019 10:18 AM
Workshop / Site Services Technician
£18,000 – £20,000/pa depending on experience
Herne Bay, Kent
Do you have mechanical workshop experience, with knowledge of working in an Engineering workshop or Property Maintenance environment?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to progress quickly and gain further experience working in a modern manufacturing environment. You will be the Workshop / Site Services Technician, joining a leading manufacturer in East Kent.
* Modification and rework of production parts as and when necessary, and on time delivery of parts back to production.
* Design, manufacture and maintenance of assembly tooling, equipment and fixtures.
* Jig and tool design and manufacture
* To carry our periodic preventative equipment maintenance.
* To perform maintenance and upgrade of the factory and production facilities to ensure conformance of operations and compliance with established standards.
* To keep the workshop organised and in orderly manner, and to ensure that health and safety matters are addressed within the workshop as per company procedures.
* Ensuring that all in service equipment and tooling is fit for purpose.
* Providing support for factory maintenance tasks on an as required basis.
* HNC/ONC in to include mechanical workshop practice or QBE
* Knowledge and skills of working in an Engineering Workshop and property maintenance environment.
* Knowledge and skills of working with machine tools.
* Computer literate including use of Planned Preventative
* Maintenance Systems, AutoCAD (or similar) CAD systems and Microsoft Office.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience of working in a modern manufacturing environment.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…