Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established Insurance brokerage based in rural Tunbridge Wells?
This is the ideal role for an individual that wants to obtain their CII, who has some experience and knowledge of the industry.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a independent brokerage, where you will be given full CII training, and opportunities to develop your knowledge.
The role of the Insurance Sales Administrator will be:
– To work as part of a team acting as the first point of contact for potential clients
– Prospect new clients
– Provide clients with advice
– Maximise business opportunities
– Adhere to a training schedule
– Handle queries
– Issue renewal, MTA and cancellation documentation
– Handle client payments
The ideal candidate for the position will:
– Have sales and customer service experience
– Have knowledge and experience handling insurance documents (Renewals, MTA’s,
Cancellations, New premiums)
– Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
– Be a confident and articulate communicator
– Be passionate about a career in insurance
In return the Insurance Sales Administrator will be offered:
– Basic salary of £18,000 – £22,000pa
– Benefits to include – holiday allowance, pension, full CII training, bonus opportunity,
Hours of work are based on a rota basis. Shifts include Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm / 9am – 5.30pm or 10.30am – 7pm. One in four Saturdays 9am – 4pm.
To be considered for this role please apply today; alternatively please call Hannah at KHR – Recruitment Specialists for more information.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…