Temp to Perm (depending on exp)
Crowborough / Rotherfield / Burwash Weald / Heathfield
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Housekeeping Assistant to join a hard working team based near Crowborough. The right applicants will have previous cleaning experience and ideally have your own transport due to rural location.
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Assistant to work on a full time basis Monday to Friday (7am – 3pm) with an hour lunch (unpaid). This will initially be for 4 weeks, however there is a strong possibility this could go permanent, depending on how well you prove yourself.
Housekeeping role responsibilities:
* Vacuuming, Dusting, Mopping, rubbish collection
* Carry out basic maintenance of equipment (emptying the vacuum bags etc)
* Report any faults with the machinery/equipment being used
* Follow Health and Safety Regulations and policies
* Attend Staff meetings as and when required
These responsibilities are not all-inclusive and you may be asked to carry out other similar tasks by the Management team.
Housekeeping Assistant Requirements:
* Previous cleaning experience is essential
* DBS certificate is a huge advantage
* High standard of personal cleanliness and appearance
* Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
Please contact Jane at KHR to discuss this further! Alternatively, please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and APPLY TODAY!
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.