We are currently recruiting for a fantastic organisation that is seeking to recruit an experienced individual with strong exposure to sampling and testing to join their organisation as an Assistant SHEQ Officer. This role is based on the outskirts of Sittingbourne, own transportation will be required.
Benefits: annual bonus, holidays, staff incentives etc.
Hours: Mon-Fri 7.30am-4.30pm
The role will require you to complete all sampling and quality control procedures required for a specific product with a key customer. Support the SHEQ Officer in ensuring that the business complies with relevant legislation and promotes a positive health and safety culture in the workplace as and when required.
Duties will include:
*Collecting the appropriate number and weight of samples and distributing to the appropriately labelled containers
*Homogenising the samples to produce the correct volume of samples for further external lab testing and recording all samples on the QC Database
*Accurate packaging and labelling of all samples for further testing and for retention
*Liaise with courier companies to ensure collection of samples in accordance
*Accurately maintain computerised records
*Accurately maintain results received from external labs
*Manage the disposal of discarded samples as directed
*Assist with a range of sampling and testing products in order to meet customers quality inspections
*Assist with reviews and audits on-site
*Assist with monthly inspections on first aid boxes, ladders and fire-fighting equipment and maintaining relevant records
*Support with SHEQ communications and other administration
Skills and experience required:
*Any exposure to sampling and testing of products (most industries considered) would be a distinct advantage
*Health and safety experience an advantage
*Numerate and literate
*High attention to detail
*Intermediate level on MS packages incl. Word / Excel and exposure to similar databases recording relevant information
*Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own
*Own transport due to location is essential
Are you a Procurement Manager looking to take the next step in your career? Are you looking for more responsibility and a new challenge?
Our client, one of Kent’s leading manufacturers, is looking for a Procurement Manager with experience. You will be responsible for managing supplier relationships and negotiating pricing and procurement agreements with new and existing suppliers.
You will need excellent communication skills, the ability to manage your own workload and the ability to build business relationships quickly and easily.
Duties of the role include:
Managing and selecting suitable suppliers
Managing supplier relationships
Negotiate with suppliers on pricing and procurement agreements
Purchase products to meet production requirements
Manage a cost improvement process to meet a gross margin plan
Monitor delivery schedules and productions requirements
Take action to avoid shortages and excess stock
Monitor stock levels and advise on shortage or overstock
Manage the placement of orders to suppliers
This role will be based in Rochester, Kent, and would suit someone with their own transport as it is not near a train station.
The ideal candidate will have:
At least 3 years’ experience in a relevant role
Experience in all levels of procurement – from low cost purchases to major contract management
Excellent and demonstrable negotiating skills
Experience of successfully developing or implementing new procedures
Knowledge of procurement guidance and advice, standard document development and implementation, supply chain management, contract management, Contract law, EU procurement legislation, Supplier appraisal, or Supplier risk assessment
Excellent interpersonal skills
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Self-motivated and a self-starter
Ability to influence at all levels
Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
Excellent Microsoft Office skills
For more information, or to apply, send CVs to Ellie or call the office
PR Account Executive
KHR Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading Marketing & PR agency who are looking to recruit a PR Account Executive to join their growing team in Sevenoaks.
You will be joining a small, friendly and hard-working team, have the opportunity to grow and develop within the business and be a valued/ key member of staff. The company offers excellent benefits including Perkbox and frequent overseas travel.
The PR Account Executive will be responsible for the overall administration and efficient running of the marketing and PR department.
Other key responsibilities:
– Coordinate administration for events and trade shows
– Support event planning for annual event
– Assist with coordination of projects and oversee client correspondence
– Network market intelligence and other relevant information to marketing and other teams
– Assist in appointment scheduling for major trade shows
– Attend exhibitions, trade shows and consumer events
– Assist in research projects to meet client needs
– Carry out training seminars
– Assist with office management and day to day running of busy client accounts
– Maintain database for press and media contacts
– Manage social media handles
– Support Account Director on press trip activities
– Excellent communication and sales skills
– Excellent computer knowledge including Relationship Management Database, Send Studios software & Photoshop
– The ability to work well under pressure in a busy department
– Previous PR experience (1-2 years)
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £20-24,000 dependent on experience + benefits including Perkbox.
If interested please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists.
I am currently recruiting a Sales Account Manager for an independent, trade-only Supplier of branded products and promotional merchandise.
Basic Salary: £22k to £25k
Benefits: Bonus, Pension scheme and 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
Working week: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Responsibilities as a Sales Account Manager:
– Develop existing business and identify and pursue sales opportunities with new trade customers
– Identify and source new and innovative product and collate product information and pricing
– Use Excel spreadsheets to calculate product pricing
– Build quotes for customers using QuoteWerks
– Contact, liaise and negotiate with suppliers/ factories, particularly in Asia
– Monitor ‘live’ orders to ensure customer deadlines are met
– Maintain log of unsuccessful quotes and reasons for not securing the business
– Attend trade fairs and regular client visits
– Update product information for the website and other platforms
– Make amendments to artwork using Adobe Illustrator
– Create visual content for e-shots using Adobe Photoshop
– Create written content for the company’s social media accounts
Skills and requirements:
– Excellent communicator with the ability to forge strong business relationships with both suppliers and customers
– High proficient IT skills (Microsoft Office/ Adobe)
– Strong mathematical skills (for quote preparation)
– Proven organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and self-motivate
– Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (preferred – not required)
– A keen interest in social media and marketing
– Enthusiasm to learn
The ideal candidate will be a results driven individual, with the ability to build rapport, motivated and have exceptional Sales and Marketing skills. Our client is looking for someone who has experience working in a comparable role.
If you feel this Sales Account Manager opportunity could suit you please contact Vicky at KHR Recruitment on 01622 822810.
£22,000 – £28,000pa
Benefits include: 20 days holiday pa increasing by 1 day pa up to a maximum of 25 days after 5 year’s service. Enrolment into the Company bonus scheme after 3 months service (paid out quarterly). Enrolment into Company pension scheme.
Specialist manufacturing business near Marden, Kent are actively looking to recruit a Quality Technician to join their Quality function.
My client is a bespoke designer and manufacturer of specialist metal-based products. The Quality Technician will work closely with the Quality team, reviewing quality processes and implementing improvements where required.
Role & Responsibilities of the Quality Technician
– Work closely with Engineers to ensure products are inspected before the deadline
– In-process inspection of parts and components
– Maintain all quality records
– Calibration of measuring equipment
– Assisting with ISO9001 management system duties
– Assist the quality team to ensure suppliers and other third parties meet quality specifications
– Experience using measuring equipment
– Manufacturing/ production/ engineering sector exposure
– Sheet metal inspection – preferred
– Experience and understanding of ISO 9001
– Knowledge of engineering/ technical drawings
To be considered please apply within, alternatively please feel free to contact Hannah Collis on 01622 822805.
Fire Extinguisher Engineer (Experienced or Trainee)
Kent and London
£22,000 – £25,000 + Van, Training/Qualifications, Pension + Bonus
We are working with a well established family-owned business who specialise in the supply, installation, and maintenance of vital emergency equipment.
They are looking for a Fire Extinguisher Engineer (experienced or willing to learn). They will consider all levels of experience. This is an excellent opportunity to train as an Engineer and to gain accredited qualifications or for an experienced engineer to demonstrate his/her skills.
– Install Fire Extinguishers, Hose Reels and Fire Blankets
– To maintain portable Fire Extinguisher, Hose Reels and Fire Blankets
– Ensure all paperwork is correct & with head office weekly
– Keep up to date with safety signs and current regulations
The Ideal Candidate:
– An organised individual
– You must be confident and have a personality to help upsell products
– You must be close to Sevenoaks to be able to jump in with the Service Engineer for appointments across London.
This is a physically demanding role as you’ll be carrying Fire Extinguishers from your branded van to the clients’ offices, along with your toolbox. Please bear that in mind when applying.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity then please contact Eleni at KHR for more information.
Field Sales Executive
£25,000 – £27,000 depending on experience + commission
Our client, a medical furniture company have an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales executive to join them on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for all sales activity throughout Scotland.
Based from home you will be selling the company’s products and services to various NHS/ private hospital sites. You will be responsible for identifying new leads, developing relationships with key decision-makers and introducing new clients to the business. You will have strong closing skills and be able to build rapport with new people quickly and easily.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the key benefits of the products and services in face-to-face sales meetings whilst maintaining a healthy commercial relationship between new client accounts.
* Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of the company’s products
* Demonstrate products to new clients
* Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients
* Take ownership of the full sales cycle. Generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
* Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets
* Attend events to network and create leads
* Maintaining and develop long term client relationships
* Provide management with sales progress reports
* Planning and preparing presentations
* 2 years + experience within a similar role
* Selling products to the NHS/ private hospitals/ care homes is desirable
* Proven track record of meeting sales targets
* Excellent selling skills built on trust and reliability
* Proven ability to identify and develop new business
* Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
* Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contracts
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch with myself, Louise Kift at KHR Recruitment Specialists for more information.
We are currently working with a leading National Builders Merchants, who, due to growth are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team.
The Business Development Manager will work closely with the Sales Director to develop both new and existing business across a defined territory.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will include:
*Building and maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients, understanding their business needs and ensuring relevant products are promoted and ultimately supplied.
*Proactively seek new sales opportunities within both new and existing customer portfolios.
*Following company procedures when completing associated sales documents.
*Liaise with suppliers.
*Be based from home and manage your own diary to arrange meetings with both new and existing clients on a daily basis covering Kent, Sussex, Surrey and South East London as a territory.
*Any other ad-hoc administration/sales related duties that may be required.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
*Excellent field based sales experience and the ability to talk to customers at all levels.
*A drive to exceed all KPI’s and company targets set.
*Excellent communication skills both over the phone and face to face.
*Be able to support other team members with other duties as and when required.
*Knowledge of the construction industry would be advantageous.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing National business that can offer ongoing development and career progression, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package including:
*Discretionary company bonus scheme (currently 12.5% of annual basic salary)
*Childcare voucher scheme
*Access to a rewards scheme offering discounts and cashback from 100’s of retailers.
*Share ownership options
*23 days paid leave plus ability to buy extra
We have an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse/Office Assistant to join a market-leading company based in the Borough Green area on a permanent basis.
You will join a small warehouse team and support the day to day running of the warehouse department and the busy office. You will ensure Health & Safety procedures are adhered to and assist in the smooth operation of the department. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced warehouse, join a friendly team, and be a valued member of staff.
* To complete orders in an efficient and effective manner so customers receive orders correctly, on time, well packaged and intact. This includes choosing the relevant labels for couriers
* To keep the warehouse in an orderly manner in conjunction with Health & Safety regulations
* To manage stock, including stock counts and regularly informing the Account Managers when stock levels are near or below the minimum required
* To manage the Goods In procedure successfully, including all the relevant paperwork and checking of the stock
* To use the correct lifting and handling techniques when dealing with moving stock
* To complete the Returns Procedure effectively using the correct locations, investigating the reason for the return and identifying next step
* To be fully conversant with the Warehouse IT, training will be provided
* To gain full understanding of our client’s products
* To identify which packaging is required for orders
* To attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills when required
Paying up to £20,000 per annum dependent on experience.
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch with Katy at KHR Recruitment Specialists for more information.
PR Account Manager
KHR Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a PR Account Manager to join a market-leading agency.
You will be joining a small, friendly and hard-working team, have the opportunity to grow and develop within the business and be a valued/ key member of staff.
This role would suit an Account Executive who wants to take the next step in their PR career. My client offers a salary of £27-30,000 (DOE) + excellent benefits and the opportunity to travel.
* To support and manage public relations plans on behalf of appointed clients
* To write timely, regular and newsworthy press releases, newsletters and copy, according to targets set out in PR plans on a monthly basis
* Monitor and develop systems for press clipping reports with the value given to coverage on an X3 basis
* Maintain and update the database for press, media, social and influencer contacts in an efficient and user-friendly way
* To establish and maintain frequent contact with key broadcast and print media. Target 20 press contacts per month
* Develop relationships with production companies working in television and radio travel programs as well as potential lifestyle programs
* To organise media events to budget as required
* To organise and accompany overseas Press trips as required
* Manage the editorial calendar and generation of posts across social media platforms for assigned clients
* To provide Monthly Report information as directed
* To attend industry functions where required to promote the business and clients in a positive light
* To maintain and develop a network of airline, tourism boards and where necessary travel trade and MICE PR contacts
* To organise and attend exhibitions, events, and Trade/Consumer Shows as required
* To keep Managing Director and team members updated on Account activities and PR Plans at all times
* General correspondence relating to all work carried out
* Compile monthly sales and PR reports for clients
* Maintain an accurate and efficient filing system and office
* Achieve exposure in all media channels including press, radio, television and social channels for specified clients
* Achieve annual targets set by clients for PR activities
* Position the Clients in the UK & European media as a professional and successful organisation
* Target 20 press contacts per month
* Ensure profitability through a commercial and constructive approach to accounts handled and related.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a related position and will ideally have worked in the travel industry/have a great interest in travel.
If interested please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists.