KHR are delighted to be partnered with an exciting new company in Kings Hill on their recruitment of a new Customer Support Specialist.
This is an extremely busy and exciting time for the company as they’re receiving more enquiries than ever and need someone to join in a critical role to ensure all inbound enquiries are converted into sales and to respond to and solve any issues quickly and efficiently.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with previous telephone-based experience, who is passionate about offering the best service. You will work alongside the company Directors and will be joining at just the right time to have a real impact on the business and its future growth!
The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for:
– Responding to all inbound sales enquiries, via telephone and email
– Submitting new business quotations
– Co-ordinating internal and external team members to manage enquiry conversion
– Updating sales pipeline documents
– Co-ordinating launch events
– Processing orders and returns
– Maintain & update database & customer list
– Acting as the first point of contact
– Dealing with any issues quickly and efficiently
– Assisting the Finance function with order details and POs where necessary
The ideal candidate will:
– Have excellent written and oral communication skills
– Be proficient in Microsoft Office packages
– Be able to work to deadlines
– Be organised, hard-working and able to manage workload efficiently
In return, you will receive a salary of £20-26,000 (dependent on experience) + OTE of approximately £5k a year.
If this is your perfect next step please apply with a CV ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…