Senior Sales and Customer Service Executive
Borough Green, Kent
£25,0000 – £30,000pa + Holiday, Pension, and Parking
We are currently working with a specialist company based in Borough Green, Kent that are a leading independent national online suppliers of bespoke products. The business have a vast amount of traffic and enquiries through their website, and therefore have the opportunity to take on a Senior Sales and Customer Service Executive.
The team are small in size, but busy in workload, so the new addition must be extremely personable, willing to learn all aspects of the business and to work predominantly within the customer services / sales department.
The role includes assisting customers with answers to questions prior to making a purchase and to provide comprehensive after sales support.
It is important that the successful candidate can interact with customers in a polite, friendly and professional manner. Excellent communication skills are essential. It is also important that the candidate can construct emails without making grammatical errors or spelling mistakes.
Core Role and Responsibilities
– Responding to volume queries and questions from customers by email, phone, and in person
– Advising customers who come into the showroom, which may include demonstrating various products and assisting with the fitting of products – full training will be provided
– Liaising with couriers and suppliers
– Assisting across other areas of the business as and when required
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Dealing directly with customers via email, web enquiry, phone, and in person
– Proactive, organised, and ability to use your own initiative
– Knowledge/background of automotive – preferred
– Competent computer skills including accurate data entry
Office hours are Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm
Borough Green and Wrotham railway and bus station is within 200 yards.
Free onsite car parking is provided.
Borough Green is a vibrant community with a selection of shops and café’s etc all within 300 metres from the office.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
For more information please contact Hannah at KHR Recruitment on 01622822805.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…