Updated: Wed, Sep 12, 2018 4:46 PM
Customer Service & Sales Order Processing (Temporary)
We are looking for Customer Service and Sales Order Processing staff to join a leading business for 1-2 months and assist through a busy period.
The client requires individuals with prior experience in this area who can hit the ground running.
This will be to start on 24th September, and they will not be able to take anyone who has extended holiday booked during that period.
There is a possibility this may be extended a few more weeks but will definitely run until the end of October.
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
– Processing of orders that would usually be ordered online ensuring that all approvals, discounts, special requirements are in place.
Assisting with transferring customers from one online portal to another portal due to new ERP system.
– Assisting with and resolving account login issues.
– Set up customer records, maintaining and actioning amendments to customer accounts.
– Daily liaison with external customers and internal departments including sales, finance and customers via telephone & email to discuss and resolve customer and system queries.
– Delivering first class customer service, ensuring the customer has a satisfactory customer experience.
– To help ensure that all aspects of daily/weekly/monthly tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
– Working as part of a team, helping to achieve the KPI’s set for the team.
– To assist on any other ad-hoc administration duties as required by your supervisor.
– Experience within administration/order processing/customer service/operations (office based)
– Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
– Problem-solving skills
– Have used a CRM system and can follow clear instructions and procedures
– Exposure to a B2B environment would be highly beneficial
– Excellent communication skills verbally and written.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.