Updated: Tue, Aug 06, 2019 1:15 PM
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic and developing organisation in Maidstone that are seeking to recruit a Solutions Consultant to join their business.
The role will require you to provide support to both Partners and Customers which includes the provision of technical assistance both before and during production “live” use of the company products and services.
You will become an expert in all of the company’s solutions and are responsible for ensuring that each project or support case is managed through to successful completion.
The team also provides cover outside of normal working hours, from 9am – 5pm on Saturday and 10am – 5pm on Sundays and bank holidays. You will be required to take part in a flexible shift pattern alongside other members of the team to ensure that these hours are also covered. Additional remuneration will be offered for these extra hours, or time off in lieu at the managers discretion.
Duties will include:
* Provide product integration consultancy, advice and testing services
* Provide support to partners and end-user customers
* Ensuring that issues are effectively captured and allocated the required priority levels
* Taking ownership of a project or support case
* Investigating reported issues in detail, gaining evidence and escalating when necessary
* Ensuring that regular communication with customers is maintained during an on-going investigation
* When resolving issues ensuring that the root cause is established as well as getting the partner/customer operational as soon as possible
* Demonstrating a willingness to understand new features and solutions as they are released
* Ensuring adequate information is recorded in the Helpdesk system
* Following defined processes for logging of issues and escalation of issues to senior team members
* Maintaining a high standard of communication within the team, with their immediate supervisor and with other teams within the company
* Maintaining levels of product knowledge
Skills and experience required:
* Experience in a similar support role
* Thorough understanding of applications that run as a Windows service and the administrative tasks involved
* Knowledge of Linux, Apple iOS and Android environments
* Familiarity with Installation/Updating and Uninstallation of Windows drivers and Windows software
* Experience of Web Services (utilising both XML and JSON)
* Working knowledge of SQL commands
* Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10).
* Experience of using remote control packages to access client environments
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* The ability to multi-task and cope under pressure
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to confidently interact with customer and company staff at all levels
* A logical and analytical approach to issue investigations
* Dynamic and meticulous approach to work at all times
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…