Paddock Wood, (£22,000/pa – £28,000/pa depending on experience)
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a dynamic and well-established company based in paddock wood.
The ideal candidate with be the first point of contact for incoming calls, whether they are clients, wholesalers, contractors, suppliers or the sales team. You will also be required to support the sales team with a number of administrative duties in a fast-paced environment, providing a dependable support function for the team.
* You are responsible for the co-ordination of oversees order processing, quotations and assisting with client requirements.
* Raising accurately priced quotations for project opportunities within the companies accounting software, ensuring all tenders receive a quote within the tender period prescribed by clients.
* Generate excel based cost schedules that are prepared for pricing project work.
* Chasing deliveries and liaising with the logistics network to co-ordinate incoming and outgoing shipments.
* Managing and maintaining internal running of retail rollout clients and coordinating their store fit out program needs.
* Previous admin experience is essential
* You must be computer literate with excellent numeracy and communication skills
* Good all round working knowledge of Microsoft packages; Excel, Word etc
* Well organised, logical and creative thinker with a problem-solving attitude and a keen eye for detail.
* Previous experience working in a commercial environment and previous electrical wholesale or lighting experience would be an advantage
* Prior import / export experience is preferable and previous experience with IRIS Exchequer accounting software would be desirable but not essential.
If this opportunity sounds of any interest, please either call Jane at KHR on 01892 708 704 or email your CV and Cover Letter
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…