Do you have office based customer service experience? Are you a natural problem solver with an excellent telephone manner?
Our client, a not-for-profit foundation in Kings Hill, West Malling is looking for great communicators, with relevant experience, to join their customer service department. You will be part of a fun and hard working team delivering excellent customer service and resolving customer queries and complaints.
You must be committed to providing a high level of customer service and be able to build rapport with customers easily. You will be a vital team player and have an approachable, helpful nature.
Main duties include:
– Handling written and verbal communications from customers
– Handling a high volume of queries in a professional and timely way
– Providing high quality support to internal and external customers
– Supporting fellow team members and other customer service departments
– Managing your own time and priorities effectively
The ideal candidate will have:
-Office based Customer Service Experience
-Experience of handling queries on the phone
-Computer literacy and up to date IT skills
-Flexible working hours
For more info or to apply, send CVs to Ellie or call the office
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.