We are currently working with a leading National FMCG business based near Maidstone.
Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking an experienced Sales and Operational Planning Manager to join their established team.
The Sales and Operational Planning Manager will be responsible for the following:
– Owning the sales and operational planning process across the rolling 2 week planning horizon
– Delivering against key planning and business KPI’s, monitor and report forecast bias & accuracy results to Demand Planning Manager and Supply Planning Manager contacts to assist in future planning
– Collaborating with Commercial to incorporate exceptional commercial adjustments into the sales & operational plan, liaising with key stakeholders to ensure no adverse impact to plans and ensuring forecast is accurate
– Assisting in the delivery of industry leading customer service levels and minimising product waste through proactive customer and supplier engagement.
– Enhancing forecasting capabilities and accuracy, building relationships with key internal customers
– Lead the Commercial Planners enabling strong relationships to be formed
– Mitigate stock outs, or failures to supply, by planning across the network, – — -liaising with all departments appropriately.
– Owning and developing the Sales & Operational Planning process in the short-term (weeks 1-2) across the business reporting to Head of Planning.
– Lead the team to ensure Growers are actively involved in the sales & operational planning process.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
– Previous experience working in a Demand/Supply Planning role.
– Experience within the FMCG sector is preferable.
– Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal relations skills.
– Highly developed influencing and collaboration and facilitation skills.
– Excellent analytical skills and confidence to work with numbers.
– Knowledge of ERP and forecasting systems.
– Management experience preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that can offer a competitive remuneration package along with ongoing training and development. They also offer an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Travel Insurance, Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme and an annual bonus of 10%.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…