An experienced Web Developer with C# Full Stack experience is needed for a leading Technology company based in Maidstone.
As an experienced Web Developer the ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of C# ASP.NET (MVC and Web API)and will be responsible for web application development; working closely with other the team to complete analysis, design, and implementation of requirements to deliver changes and new features.
Duties will include:
* Analysing business requirements
* Writing high-quality code, and unit
* Identifying deficiencies within the system and providing clearly documented recommendations
* Act upon reported problems raised by production teams
* Provide clear and concise release documentation
* Create, maintain, and execute unit tests
* Isolate software problems and produce clear and detailed analysis
* Verify the implementation of work items
* Participate in planning, reviews, retrospectives, and estimations
* Develop expertise in the development environment
Previous skills and experience
* Experience with Distributed Systems
* Excellent knowledge of C# ASP.NET (MVC and Web API)
* Experience working with relational databases, in particular, SQL Server
* Experience in creating and consuming RESTful API’s, OOP and SOLID principles and MVC and other architectural patterns
* Excellent analytical abilities with keen attention to detail
* Highly organised
* Strong collaboration/team player
* Willingness to step outside comfort zones
* Ability to communicate will all levels of the organisation
* Logically minded
Exposure/experience of the following would be an advantage:
* Experience with .Net Core and Standard / WCF / GIT source control / Typescript / Cake and YAML / Telerik Kendo controls / Azure
* Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
* Experience of automated deployment tools such as Octopus Deploy
* Knowledge of DevOps, Continuous Integration and Automated Deployments
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply today for a chance to be considered.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…